Mission and vision
In accordance with the Structural Reform of Railway Transport Programme, JSC FPC was set up as a national integrated long-distance rail carrier, with the aim of improving passenger rail service efficiency, while ensuring an adequate level of transparency, corporate governance, and state control.
The Company sees its mission as improving the quality of life by making train travel as safe, accessible and comfortable as possible for its passengers.
JSC FPC’s development strategy was approved on June 28, 2012 by JSC FPC Board of Directors.
«We improve the quality of life by making your trip as safe, accessible and comfortable as possible.»
- A highly-efficient, financially sound, innovative, rapidly developing company, focused on enhancing its shareholder value.
- A national carrier providing passenger rail services throughout Russia, former FSU countries and the CIS.
- A customer-focused company, a leader in the quality of service and amount of railway traffic, ensuring passenger comfort and convenience during train travel, including to other transport connections and means of transport.
- A socially-oriented company, providing all sectors of the population with an accessible and environmentally-friendly passenger transport service, as commissioned by state order.
- A recognisable international brand and a reliable partner in the Eurasian space.
- Expansion of the dynamic pricing mechanism.
- Improvement of baggage, freight and mail transportation.
- Improvement of sales channels (including branding).
- Improvement of products and services.
- Improvement of the route network and development of multimodal transport methods.
- Improvement of product offer.
- Development of advanced skills and competencies in key operational areas.
- Customer focus.
- Aspiring to perfection, initiative.
- Quality and safety.
- Traditions and corporate culture.
- Social responsibility.
Requirements and expectations
- Ensuring affordable prices and the geographic reach of long-distance passenger rail service for all social groups
- Providing high-quality services to the country’s population.
- Improving the reliability and safety of long-distance passenger rail services.